Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cherry Mobile D10

Hi guys! I was looking for a simple dual sim mobile with flash light, well I was surprise that I found one in Cherry Mobile and the model is D10... it was affordable just about 1,680 pesos...

I'm wondering if this unit is durable?
How about the battery since it is dual sim, what I heard so far when it comes to dual sim the battery life are low...

Anyway, if you guys know anything about D10 Cherry Mobile please post your comments (^_^)

Thank you!

Isis Insights

~~~

5 comments:

jan said...

That's a good looking phone..pero tama ka..dual sim phone usually runs out of battery really fast..I own one and dont like to used it!

Thaniel said...

I want to ask something about this. May bluetooth ba itong model ng Cherry Mobile? Kasi, wala akong nabasa na may bluetooth ito sa website images.

I wish that you could read this. If you have the answer, just text me at 09127660001. Thank you!

ice9web said...

Hi Thaniel,
Thanks for visiting
wala siya bluetooth (whitetooth lang) (^_^) ahehe joke...
seriously this phone has no bluetooth because its really not that sophisticated just a simple text and call phone with flash light and dual sim (^_^)

Mod Gillstar said...

how do you turn on the flashlight? pls message me @ www.fbtubt.tk. thanks!!

ice9web said...

Hi Naruto,
press the number ZERO during standby

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" are prone to deletion...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)