Thursday, August 20, 2020

Chest Pain

Only God knows and some couple of true friends knows what I have been going through since Aug. 5 ... 

Then another incident happened Aug. 8 

Well trials are getting better, aren't they?

Been having chest pain for 8 days now and fever every time... 

Only shared with GOD... HE knows everything and I prayed tonight  ... And, gave me this verse:


From Psalm...

70:1 Hasten, O God, to save me; O LORD, come quickly to help me.

70:2 May those who seek my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.

70:3 May those who say to me, "Aha! Aha!" turn back because of their shame.

70:4 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "Let God be exalted!"

70:5 Yet I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay.

So I realize God will avenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" are prone to deletion...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)