Saturday, October 03, 2020

Samsung Galaxy A11 Unboxing

My current Android ASUS Zenfone4 has been struggling with battery ... this is already the replaced battery... the unit itself is already 4 years old and not bad for Smartphone!
it is only the battery that has a problem ...  which doesn't work anymore unless it is attached in a charger or power bank... :( And I truly need an Android phone for work... So I research what Android 10 phones that are affordable, have no plans to go to the malls because of CoVid and news about security guards at the malls have CoVid ... can't gamble to buy a very expensive one because I can't see it myself and can't test it personally... So might as well just buy affordable less than 7k smartphones... Need to have an allowance budget to buy for casing and screen protector too.  (ya know)






 THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST TIME TO BUY EVERYTHING ONLINE!

 (^_^)


 I was looking for one store that has it all... from phones to accessories but hasn't found one... Cause I need a shockproof casing as this Samsung A11 (according to reviews) is only made of plastic and cheap screen (not gorilla glass) hey! it is less than 7k budget right so I don't expect to find a gorilla glass smartphone ... 

So I thought I need to have a good tampered "not easily broken" protective glass too... and shockproof casing for this plastic kind of phone... LOL (^_^)

And what I did was to find the tampered glass and shockproof casing of Samsung A11 first before I even buy the phone itself... well I thought it would be useless to buy a cheap smartphone without any available protective accessories online, that will be a waste of money... it will be easily destroyed!

In my case I usually drop the smartphone accidentally... my first smartphone was Sony Xperia Acro S = Shockproof and waterproof that I used in my swimming lessons it cost around 26k that time... and yes it was a very good one cause I didn't buy any protective casing nor screen protector... as it was made of Gorilla Glass the hardest one....  that I even dropped it at cement floor it didn't have a single scratch... and also dropped it in 5 feet swimming pool too. The phone is still alive now...  but only the BATTERY yes the obsolete battery is the problem! That gave me a lesson Never EVER Buy EXPENSIVE Android SMARTPHONE!  Because after 2 years the battery becomes obsolete! 

My 2nd Android was ASUS ZenFone 4 Max cost around 9k ... like I said never will I buy above 10k Smartphone!

And now this is my 3rd Android phone... Samsung Galaxy A11 cost 6,800 Pesos + 44 pesos shipping fee isn't that cool!?

 Anyway, the overall cost I spent...



TOTAL SPENT = 7,245 Pesos!

And the WOW 500 Shopee coins I earned :)
each coin is equivalent to 1 peso so it is like I can spend worth 500 pesos to buy in Shopee!

Samsung Galaxy A11 arrived Oct. 1 as in - NEW month NEW Phone!
(bought Sept. 23)

I registered it right away on the Samsung product site to know if the IMEI and warranty are valid... and Yes it is!


Thank God after all prayers, the research, and extensive reading of reviews... finally bought a smartphone from a legit seller!

This video is made from the Samsung A11 using Power Director... I set it up on HD only so it's easy to upload :)

 



And because I have never tried to install tampered glass... really do not know what those stickers are for? so I research online and found this video...

   

 then followed it :) took me 3 times to remove the tampered glass ... then remove the dust again then add the tampered glass again... whew! so far right now it's working just fine... also notice the phone itself became a bit heavier than without the tampered glass...

Now still waiting for the shockproof casing with holder (to avoid the accident of dropping) and will update this post when the shockproof casing arrives.


UPDATE:
The shockproof casing just arrived today and it looks like this:




Perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" are prone to deletion...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)