Wednesday, September 11, 2019

YouTube Notice From My Knitting Videos

Tonight after done work and dinner I read this on my email from YouTube... it's not like every day I receive an email as in PERSONAL EMAIL from YouTube unless its a warning or notice (^_^)


Totally surprised what the video all about...

when I clicked the link it was my made video LONG long time ago way back 2009! 10 years ago huh?
More than 10 Years ago cause it was March 2009...

So funny, cause that background song I used in that knitting video states of what I'm feeling now (^_^)



Movie Title: V for Vendetta - Artist: Sarah Brightman 
Album: Eden    Released: 1998
Genre: Dance/Electronic
Lyrics:
Did you ever think of me,
As your best friend.
Did I ever think of you,
I'm not complaining.
I never tried to feel.
This vibration.
I never tried to reach.
Your Eden.
Did I ever think of you,
As my enemy.
Did you ever think of me,

And, that music is the reason why the video made is blocked by YouTube... well what can I do but to change the background music ASAP, its a good thing that YouTube has a Studio with choices of background music I can use.

So here are my knitting Video after changing the music:




Must admit at the moment I forgot how to knit ... but still, remember to do crochet (which only use 1 hook)
so this video will remind me how to do knitting .. well still can't do it now cause I lost my knitting needles (^_^) ... also notice the watch in my wrist .. is actually the same watch I'm using these days!  From Timex is already more than 10 years old! ... Just changed the strap to stretchable metal strap.  But, still the same Watch.


Time check, upon writing this blog it's almost 21:00 (^_^)

I still need to find the part 2 of my video ... its there in Youtube somewhere maybe :) but not going to find it now ... cause I still need to do something...

and here is the binding video I made... that still have the background "Eden" music LOL



Well, like I said that music lyrics ... hmmm really captures what I'm feeling at the moment... because of all the visions = dreams I have of him 5x in a row ... sometimes I wonder "did you ever think of me as your best friend?" and "I never tried to feel this vibration"...

Anyway, about those knitting videos...  made that for a previous client before way back 2009, for his knittinginstructor.com ... can't imagine I developed the website from scratch and also its videos! Whew!
Right now, the domain is no longer working... if I recall it right... created that site using XsitePro.

way back 2009 basically I use HTML, CSS, Javascript, and hosting was bare host and basic scripts and it is not CMS (content management system) with database server like Wordpress, Squarepage, Shopify etc...
Just realize me from being a basic web developer using FrontPage, Xsite Pro, Dreamweaver, to CMS site developer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" are prone to deletion...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)