Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Earthquake Intensity 6 Davao Region

When I was bout to go inside the bathroom to get some shower ... Ate Helen called me on my mobile... and answered it... she is asking help for her son... while she was talking... I felt shaking lightly for more than 5 seconds so I know it wasn't me getting dizzy ...

I stopped her and said ... ga lindol te means "there's an earthquake" ... then the shaking becomes strong, that I can't stand up properly and just have to hold the desktop PC so it won't fall from the table ...
told her "lets stop talking ... we'll meet tomorrow at DMSF."

I heard the siren, its the siren we usually hear if there is a city-wide emergency drill. And the electricity shut off!



Till now upon writing this post ... we still have no electricity ... praying it will be back to normal.


I thought it was a good thing Ate Helen called me on time... cause if she didn't, I might be inside the bathroom while the earthquake is happening... and that's much scary because you're naked and all you know.

And, also thought... life can end without notice... just like what happened to my good close friend, (left picture, me and her) she just died unexpectedly last Friday, Oct. 11, at the age of 49 by cardiac arrest but she doesn't have any heart issue history... it's sad to think "how did that happen?"

Her cremation was today... she's an officemate, we are the same batch, the pioneering in Eversun Software Phils.
My first memory of her was my first night at the office.. cause I was hired to be in night shift...
we were only 6 agents...

Anyway Here is our first Christmas party together at the company: I saw our picture together...

CHRISTMAS PARTY AoV Eversun Software Phils Corp Davao Branch

I'm sad... and thought, I don't have any reason to attend any event in the company am working with... cause all the pioneering are gone ... I think only 2 of us left... me and kuya mike and oh there is Melissa but we don't talk that much as those who were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" are prone to deletion...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)