Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How to let Go and Let God Take Control

Sweet words are easy to say,
Sweet things are easy to buy,
But sweet people are difficult to find.

Life ends when you stop dreaming,
Hope ends when you stop believing,
Love ends when you stop crying,
And friendship ends when you stop sharing.

To love without condition
To talk without intention
To give without reason
And to care without expectation.


As my Christians friends would say there is no coincidence with God. I finally meditate to completely let go of my special feelings with someone whom I still really care. Every time I remember to pray for him I would divert my prayers to "please God let me just completely forget everything and I do not want to feel anything special help me Lord to completely forget". And that message I received to one of my friends. It spoke to me on how I'm trying hard to Let Go of all the loving feelings.

Isis Insights

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" are prone to deletion...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)